Total Pageviews

Friday 15 June 2012

How I beacame a solider (A bit gory)

Part 1...

I was sitting in my bedroom listening to some music, when Mum burst in through the door. Something was seriously wrong... She said, "Lily, get in the car NOW!"
"Why?" I replied.
"Just do it, we need to get out of here as soon as we can"
So I walked out of my house with a small bag containing  a few things of mine. When we reached the front gate, a solider dragged me away from my Mum.
"NOOOO! Let Me Go!" I screamed in pain because he was pulling my hair.
"Shut up little girly" He demanded. (Just it was in a Mexican accent.)
Then I realised we were at war with Mexico. Mum was just standing there, watching this happen to me, how could she?

Lot's of children were being dragged off by these bulky soliders. There was this huge van, which he chucked me violently into. I was the oldest one in that van. It was full of battered 5 yr olds and 6 yr olds. They were crying for their Mums and screaming. Some were sitting in a huddle, terrified. A man jumped in the fromt seat and drove off with us....

No comments:

Post a Comment