Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 June 2012

How I became a solider Part 4

Nothing worked. I wouldn't tell a thing.
"Just kill her! She's no use to us, she won't tell." He cried out in frustation.
"No! I have one more trick up my sleeve" The other man said smiling.
So they walked out the room. I could here them whispering but I couldn't make out what they were actually saying.
They walked in smiling smugly, and then said "Come with me"
"I can't I'm tied to a chair, thicko" I replied.
"Oh Yeah. Don't talk to me like that or we'll kill all your family"
"Oh No! I forgot about my family, I was too busy thinking about not telling that I'd totally forgot that they existed" I thought to myself.

They untied me from the chair but then tied my hands behind my back so I couldn't fight them. But
I couldn't if I wanted to, I was weak and could barely stand. They saw that and untied my hands and got an arm each and dragged me along the floor.

They gently put me in the van ( you'll find out later why). And drove off to a battleground...

No comments:

Post a Comment