Total Pageviews

Friday 15 June 2012

How I became a solider Part 2

Part 2

They took us to this camp sort of thing. But I wouldn't like to go to it like a summer camp. It was a TORTURE camp! Thye wanted info, and that was where is all your valubales?
They locked us in the cellar then one by one. They let us out and tied us to a chair and said
"What do have? And where do you keep it? We will rule your country but we need money first to conquer it!"
"We have nothing, so get lost and leave us alone!" I cried in pain. the ropes were cutting into my wrists.
"You think we'll go just like that? Foolish girl!" He laughed. Then he whistled and another solider walked into the dank room. But a small boy with blonde hair and light blue eyes followed. I gasped it was my best friend. I know he's 5 and all but I had no one else to play with on my street, I strated to like him and we becaime best friends. As soon as he saw me he ran up to me and hugged me. I would of hugged him back if I wasn't  tied up.
"Don't you DARE Do anything to him!" I screamed.
"Tell us what you know then." He replied smugly.
"B-but I c-can't, I w-won't, I d-don't k-know what t-to do!" I stammered back.
Then the other man took a pistol out of his pocket and put it against the little boy's head, then said
"Tick tock, tick tock, tell us now and we don't touch him" He said evilily.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then I'd made up my mind I'd tell them everything. But.....

No comments:

Post a Comment